1. I understand that the maximum number of students for any session is twenty, and that there is a minimum enrollment of five students for any session in order for the session to be held. If the class in which I am enrolling my student has reached the maximum number of students, I understand that my payment will be declined.
2. If fouteen days or more prior to the beginning of the first session of the course, I decide to cancel this enrollment, there is a $125.00 non-refundable deposit. If I decide to cancel my enrollment less than fourteen days prior to the beginning of the class, I understand that I will receive no refund however I will be allowed to transfer this enrollment to any other session.
3. Any type of behavioral problem caused by the student, will result in the student being dismissed from the course. The full tuition and any remaining classroom hours or in-car lessons will be forfeited.
4. Attendance for all thirty hours of classroom activities is required. If a student misses three or less scheduled classroom sessions, then he or she will be allowed to schedule a makeup session or sessions. If a student misses more than three scheduled classroom sessions, then he or she must start the entire classroom portion of the course over from the beginning and pay an additional $125.00.
5. Any student not passing the final exam with at least a score of 70 will not be issued a Certificate of Completion. The student will be required to repeat the entire thirty hours of classroom. An additional $125.00 fee will be required.
6. I understand that the State of Georgia's required Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (or ADAP) is NOT part of this
7. I understand that my student has six months to complete the thirty hours of classroom and the six (or eight) hours of in-car lessons. If my student does not do so, I understand that the remaining hours and the tuition paid will be forfeited, that my student will not receive any credit for the course, and that no Certificate of Completion will be issued.
8. Textbooks remain the property of Nathan's Driving School, Inc. Students who excessively damage or lose textbooks will be charged $30.00. The Certificate of Completion will not be issued until this fee has been paid.
9. Appointments for behind-the-wheel lessons must be canceled/rescheduled at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance or the student will be charged an additional $120.00 No-Call-No-Show for the two-hour missed lesson. This $120.00 must be paid PRIOR to any other scheduled lessons being taken or the "missed" lesson being re-scheduled.
Due to the Department of Driver Services rules and regulations, students who use bioptic lenses are NOT eligible to take their road tests with us. Road tests purchased at a later time will be charged the normal fee of $89.00.
Important Note: If your student lost his or her permit and got it reissued, then you MUST obtain an MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) from the Georgia Department of Driver Services to verify the original issue date of the learner's permit. We MUST have this MVR before you will be allowed to schedule your student's road test.
11. A Certificate of Completion will be produced for the student within two weeks of the successful completion of both the thirty hours of classroom and the six (or eight) hours of behind-the-wheel training. Due to the fact that you will need the Certificate of Completion when your student goes to take their road test, please do not schedule their road test any earlier than two weeks after they have successfully completed ALL portions of the class so that you will have the Certificate in hand. The Department of Driver Services does not need the original Certificate (although you should take it with you), so we encourage you to make copies for them as well as for your insurance company and to use when you file your Georgia income tax to qualify for the $150.00 credit. If you lose or misplace the original Certificate, we can produce a replacement one for you for a $10.00 fee.