In this page you will find special instruction, rules and regulations for each area of interest.
We encourage reading the relevant section for the service required.
For further information and/or explanations, Nathan himself is available to talk to you at (770) 454-9100
All information provided to Nathan's Driving School, Inc. is strictly confidential.
We NEVER sell your information; we share only to and when required by the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
TEENAGE DRIVERS ED
1. I understand that the
minimum number of students for any session is
5. If the class in which I am enrolling has not reached the minimum number of students, I understand that
I will be asked to enroll in a different class or have the enrollment payment returned.
I understand I have 7 days before the beginning of a scheduled class to
reschedule. I understand I cannot transfer to another class without a minimum of
7 days of notice or
In any case, I will receive
3. In order to preserve the integrity of our program and the safety of our students, any type of behavioral problem, with any other student or instructor, may result in the dismissal from the course. The full tuition and any remaining classroom or in-car lessons will be forfeited.
4. Attendance for all 30 hours of classroom activities is required. If a student misses 1 scheduled sessions, we will allow you to schedule a make-up session. If a student misses more than 3 days of scheduled sessions, the entire classroom portion must start over from the beginning, and you must pay $100 as the administration fee.
5. Any student not passing the final exam with at least a score of 70 will not be issued a certificate of Completion. The student will be required to repeat the entire 30 hours of classroom. An administration fee of $100 will be required.
6. I understand that the state of Georgia's required Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) is NOT part of this course.
7. I understand that the student has 6 months from the signing date of the contract to complete the entire program (30hrs classrooms and behind the wheel). If the student fails to do so, I understand that the remaining hours and the tuition paid will be forfeited. The student will not receive any credit for the course, and that NO Certificate of Completon will be issued.
8. Textbooks remain property of Nathan's Driving School, Inc. Students who damage or lose textbooks will be charged $30 for replacement. The Certificate of Completion will not be issued until this fee has been paid.
9. Appointments for behind-the-wheel lessons may be canceled with at least 24 hours notice, or the student will be charged an additional $120 for the two-hour missed lesson. This fee must be paid PRIOR to any other scheduled lessons being taken or the "missed" lesson being rescheduled. Please remember, our Instructors work hard and if you miss or cancel a lesson, they lose their time and you take up time that could have gone to another student.
ROAD TEST with Nathan's.
1. Due to the Department of Driver Services rules and regulations, students who use bioptic lenses AND/OR any adaptive equipment are NOT eligible to take their road tests with us. Only students that have completed a Nathan's class are eligible, if payed for, the be administered the State Road Test at a Nathan's facility. If the sudent's first attempt fails, we will allow a second try FREE of charge, with the purchase of a 2 hours refresher lesson at a discounted rate of $133.
2. If the student lost the Learner's Permit and got it reissued, you MUST obtain an MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) from the Georgia Department of Driver Services to verify the original issue date of the learner's permit. We MUST have the MVR before the student will be allowed to take the road test. You can print this report online on www.dds.ga.gov
3. In the event the student didn't sign up for a pre-paid Road Test at Nathan's, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to the student approximately 2 weeks after the successful completion of both the 30 hours of classroom and at least 6 hours of behind-the wheel training. Since you will need the Certificate of Completion when the student goes to take the road test, please do not schedule the road test any earlier than two weeks after they have successfully completed ALL portions of the class so that you will have the Certificate in hand. The Department of Driver Services does not keep the original Certificate (although you should take it with you), so we encourage you to make copies for them as well as for your insurance company and to use when you file your Georgia income tax to qualify for the $150 credit. If you lose or misplace the original Certificate, we can produce a replacement one for you for a $10 fee.
4. Road Test must be scheduled AT LEAST 2 weeks in advance. Once a date is scheduled, it cannot be changed and NO REFUND will be issued.
ARRIVE ALIVE @ 25
Students taking this class are allowed to reschedule if giving at least a 24 hour notice. Given sufficient notice, student are allowed to reschedule ONCE. By not attending to the rescheduled class, you forfeit the enrollment fee and have to re-register. Walk-ins are welcome at the regular price of $50.
Click Here to go back to the home page.